Organic Milkmaid® Tea
Organic Milkmaid® Tea
Who knew that one day you’d be thinking about your milk production — a lot? (Besides us… we definitely get it.) Organic Milkmaid® Tea is a fragrant, comforting blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help support healthy breast milk production and promote healthy lactation. Tasty iced or hot, with fenugreek, fennel, milk thistle and other galactagogues (not space travel, which would be cool, but hey … breastfeeding’s pretty cool too) — plus the power of nettle and raspberry leaf. Yes please!
Organic Milkmaid Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Many galactagogue herbs are not recommended for use during pregnancy in greater than culinary amounts.*
- Fragrant Fennel Herbal Tea to Help Support Breast Milk Production*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea bag has its own little love note from us to you.
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
- RECIPE: French Vanilla Chai with Organic Milkmaid Tea
Great flavor! I would buy this over the other lactation teas
Works great i drink this tea daily. Definitely helps increase milk supply.
Love this tea. Helps with milk production and tastes better than other milk supporting teas on the market
When increasing my milk supply for my twins, I feel like I tried everything including this tea! It does have a licorice flavor, but I think that's a common theme in this type of product...I did it find it pretty yummy personally, and if anything, I'm someone who doesn't just drink water easily so tea is definitely a good way for me to get some extra liquids. I can't say for sure if this did the trick, but I know it was worthwhile to try and I honestly drink it sometimes now even though I'm no longer nursing!
Has helped me maintain my milk supply. The taste is pleasant, where others do not. The little phrased on the actual tea bag tag are inspiring.