Booby Tubes®: Your Dynamic Duo’s New Best Friend
Warm hug or cooling comfort? Let your boobs decide! Earth Mama’s Booby Tubes® are innovative and safe breast packs to help with the common discomforts of breastfeeding. Completely gel-free to help reduce the risk of burns, each tube is a clever spiral-shaped organic cotton shell, filled with organic flax seed.
When heated, Booby Tubes® deliver warm, moist heat to tender breasts and can help encourage milk flow, avoid clogged ducts, promote let-down, and comfort the symptoms of infection. Stored in the freezer, they offer cooling comfort, for help with reducing swelling, breast engorgement relief, and weaning.
A Quick Booby Tubes How-To
Warm Booby Tubes® in your microwave for 20-40 seconds and apply as necessary. Or store in the freezer and wear them inside your bra between feedings.
How do I clean my Booby Tubes®?
Wipe the organic cotton with a damp cloth. Don't submerge them in water or put them in a washing machine because the organic flax seeds may sprout, and that’s not how we want you to get your veggies.
- Two Booby Tubes® per box.
- Recycled cardboard eco-packaging, contains no bleach, dyes, or glue, and is 100% recyclable.
- Warm them up to help with letdown before nursing or pumping, or before manual massage for mastitis issues; or store in the freezer and wear while cool to help comfort engorgement.
- To clean, wipe organic cotton with a damp cloth. Don't submerge them in water or put them in a washing machine, as the flax seeds may sprout.
- Other uses: As a cooled pack to comfort bumps, bruises, ballooning feet and ankles; and a warm pack to comfort upset tummies, tired muscles, and tugged-at ears.
- Pair with Earth Mama’s best selling Organic Nipple Butter (or Vegan Nipple Butter) for extra love.
These worked perfectly! Not only are they easy to use and maintain, but heating them up for just a few seconds has been a lifesaver for my daughter's colicky moments. They don't get too hot for her but help to soothe her. Definitely worth the purchase!
Great product used it for sore breasts as a hot compress to loosen milk ducts. Also a great ice pack for sore nipples.
It helped soothe the pain I had from a clogged duct and seemed to losses it up after applying the tubes hot.
BEST. PRODUCT. EVER. Seriously, these were miraculous when it comes to helping with breast pain during breastfeeding. I kept mine in the freezer and whenever my breasts would ache, I'd just pop them into my nursing bra!
Loved it! I loved the soft feel of the cotton plus the ease of having them stay cold or heat up.