Organic Ginger Nausea™ Tea
Organic Ginger Nausea™ Tea
Look. We’ll be straight with you: nausea is the worst. Not cute in the least. We’re sure whoever invented it had good intentions, but in the meantime, here — let’s let Organic Ginger Nausea™ Tea do her thing for nausea. A blend of ginger-minty herbs traditionally used to help curb occasional nausea, this 100% organic tea is formulated to be safe for anyone experiencing a case of oops-I-might-lose-my-lunch-itis. We’re talking everyone — from kids to pregnant mamas (hi, “morning” sickness, we’re looking at you). Ginger root joins forces with chamomile, lemon balm, a hint of mint and a twist of orange to help ease the quease and bring you back from whatever took you to the brink.
- Settling minty comfort herbal tea to help relieve occasional nausea*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from us to you.
- Read what the American Botanical Council has to say about the safety and effectiveness of ginger and pregnancy nausea.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-2 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
- RECIPE: Mama’s Ginger Mint Mock-Tea-Ni with Organic Ginger Nausea Tea
- Wondering what else to use Organic Ginger Nausea™ Tea for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!
We had family in town for the weekend and in the process of showing them around and adventuring, we dined out... a lot! Before bed on day two (a few very rich meals in) I felt sick to my stomach and wishing I could reverse time. I brewed a cup of this comforting tea and sipped it in bed hoping for some minor relief. I could hardly believe that by the time I finished sipping this tasty tea, I didn't feel nauseous at all! This is a miracle elixir that I will never be without from now on. Thank you Earth Mama!
I drink this tea when my tummy is upset, it eases me and helps me go back to sleep.
Tease is amazing! And my morning sickness goes away almost instantly after drinking my tea.
I purchased three of the pregnancy teas and I love them all! The taste of all of them is excellent and the peaceful mama tea is wonderful at night! Highly recommend
Great tea taste great with and without honey. It doesn't help with my nausea but it does settle my stomach after i have thrown up all my food. I drink it in the morning and before going to bed.