Organic Peaceful™ Tea
Organic Peaceful™ Tea
Truth: it’s ok to slow down. OK? Serene and citrusy Organic Peaceful™ Tea is formulated with chamomile and herbs traditionally used to help promote a sense of calm, ease tension and promote sleep. With oatstraw, calming chamomile, and a hint of red raspberry leaf and orange peel for a nice, bright citrusy vibe. Peaceful and soothing for anyone who needs to chill: Pregnant ladies, stressed out dads, or rambunctious kids. Best served with a couple of good, deep, cleansing breaths.
- Relaxing Citrus Chamomile Herbal Tea to Help Support Anxious Mamas-To-Be*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea bag has its own little love note from us to you.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
- Wondering what else to use Organic Peaceful™ Tea for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!
- RECIPE: Peace On Earth Celebration Cider with Organic Peaceful™ Tea
My daughter started drinking this when she was very young so we still call it peaceful mamma (the old name) because it makes for a very peaceful mama.
It was okay not what I expected for the price. I feel like you can find these things in Walmart and not have to wait for the long delivery time.
This is a mild pleasant tea. For me it helps promote a solid, good night's sleep. I often offer samples to my doula clients.
With 4 kids, Peaceful Tea helps me find a little zen in the busyness of our morning routines. I love the subtle and soothing flavors on their own, with no sweetener. Also love that I can buy it by the case!
I got this in the pregnancy collection during my first trimester, and I've been re-ordering it ever since! I love drinking it before bed. It tastes so yummy and is very calming and relaxing.