Organic Periodic Tea
Organic Periodic Tea
We women periodically power through a whole lot of blood, sweat and tears. This tea gives back on all the P days: period, postpartum and even perimenopause. It’s a comforting cinnamon-delicious blend of organic herbs traditionally used for postpartum support and to help ease symptoms of PMS and premenstrual cramping. Sip it, and then? Go forth and rest.
Organic Periodic Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY.
- Revitalizing Herb & Cinnamon Herbal Tea for PMS, Period & Postpartum*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from us to you.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day or as needed for periods. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
- RECIPE: Comforting Hot Cider with Organic Periodic Tea
I can't say enough goods things about this tea. Helps with all of my PMS symptoms. Originally started drinking as a postpartum tea. One of my favorite tea flavors. My 13 year old daughter who just got her period also loves it. Love everything about Earth Mama as a company!
This is my favorite tea and it is always shipped promptly.
Always helps my cramps and bloating. And I actually enjoy the flavor!
I bought this tea to use postpartum. I've loved all of earthmamas other products so I thought I'd try the tea also. I love that is has the benefits of nettle in it and I've continued using it long after baby came. I now can't keep it in the house long because my entire family of 6 has decided they love it too. We add a little honey and everyone knows this tea as our “cinnamon waffle tea” because with a touch of honey that's just what it tastes like! I love it, we all love it!
Dear Periodic Tea,
You're an absolute show-off. For real! You've got some nerve tasting as absolutely delectable as you do, and then you go and help ease menstrual cramps as well?! Like seriously, who do you think you are?
All joking aside, I would drink this tea based off the flavor alone - think delicious, comforting, just the right amount of cinnamony goodness. It's a wonderful happy coincidence that it also helps to ease my menstrual cramps, and crampy bloat yuck when ovulating.
I just love it so.