Organic Throat Soothie™ Tea
Organic Throat Soothie™ Tea
Remember when you were a kid? And you had a cough, or a cold? And your mom gave you hot tea with lemon and honey? Yeah, us too. Organic Throat Soothie™ Tea takes that time-honored tradition to the next level, featuring an exclusive herbal blend that’s gentle yet effective when your throat needs a little extra love — like right now.
Whether your throat is raw, or you’ve just got that annoying, seasonal allergy-induced tickle, Throat Soothie™ Tea helps take the edge off, with a blend of herbs traditionally used to ease a sore throat. 100% organic, it’s smoothly soothing with a delicate, lemony-floral flavor, and comforts your throat, tummy and all the way through to the New Jersey turnpike (if you know what we mean). The best part? Throat Soothie™ Tea is totally safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, because there’s NO licorice…which means it’s safe for the whole family, from the oldest to the youngest. We like to call it a licorice-free love note for your throat (and trust us — your throat will agree).
- USDA Certified 100% Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified kosher by EarthKosher
- A mindful blend of herbs that include organic marshmallow root, slippery elm bark, elderflower (one of your immune system’s best friends, BTW), and lemon peel, which have traditionally played an important role in soothing raw, irritated throats annoyed by constant coughing, a cold or seasonal allergies
- Formulated with NO licorice to be safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, so it’s an absolute all-caps YES for the whole family, including kids
- Each tea bag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they’ve spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your purse, it’ll still be good
- Having a day? We get it. That’s why each teabag has its own happy little love note from us to you
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you
- Try it frozen! Blend up a Throat Soothie™ Tea Super Slushie!
I was hoping this would taste similar to Throat Coat but unfortunately it is quite different without the licorice. I'm glad it's safe for pregnancy but I still don't like it as much as I'd hoped.
My 7 and 9 year old readily drank it with a minimal amount of honey and relieved their raspy throats. I also enjoy its mild taste for soothing raw throat from allergies.
With fall hitting I was shopping for Earth Mama lip balms (best EVER IMO) and stumbled on their Throat Smoothie Tea. I use the Periodic Tea (absolute lifesaver during my period) but hadn't really browsed the full selection. Been a particularly stressful time lately, plus back to school, and fall holidays and trips coming- I wanted to have something for boosting immune and comfort. So far I haven't been sick, just felt very drained and was close to getting sick and drinking the Throat Smoothie did help ease my system a lot, allowed me to be comfortable during sleep and recoup. Looking forward to seeing how it is during recovery but so far it's a good find.
Was hoping for a different taste. Sadly, it still has a hint of licorice. I think it may come from the Elder (sambucus nigra) flower. The name and description of this tea makes it sound like it could be more of an orange smoothie type flavor- "citrusy floral". I passed it along to someone who loved it more.
Like the tea itself but the tea bag is cheaply made and easily falls apart.